Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 2 - hurray ! things are going amazingly well. I'm not saying that I don't think of food because that would be a lie, but it's fleeting. Had a busy day. Again, started the day at the gym, went home to walk my girls( bella and ruby). Then discovered that the fruit and veggies are going fast. Over the years I've learned, (having been on different diets) planning and stocking is very important. So off I went to my favorite market to stock up. The one thing I already notice is how much energy I have. So much so that early evening I decided to take a ride(30 minutes from my house) to do some holiday shopping. Here it is 10:45 and I'm not the least bit tired. The other thing I notice is that the flavor of the juice stays on my pallet for quite some time. I am amazed at how fulfilling the juice is. Never would have thought that I would be feeling so satisfied. I guess when you give the body what it needs it responds in kind. Someone had asked me today"are you taking any protein supplements?" The answer is no. There is an adequate amount of protein in the greens .Supplements are not necessary.So there you have it. Another great day. Tomorrow is haircut day:). So you know it will most certainly be a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Yeeehaaa keep the awesome work mom...I totally agree with you...I am filled with life and energy!!

    ReplyDelete