Monday, December 28, 2009

Day 14 - Juice feast

I have so much catching up to do. I guess that's what I get for not blogging in a week. On top of it all, my shoulder is frozen so typing is a challenge, (to say the least). I want to let you know that I am still going strong. So, if you were thinking that I had given up....... not true. In fact I'm thinking of never going back to real food. This is too good to give up. Actually, I think the truth is, that I'm afraid of going back to eating food because I'm worried that I will feel like I have to make up for lost time. I'm planning on taking the next two weeks to prepare foods( raw) that i can eat once the fast is over. I'll explain this later.
I noticed that I have become extremely sensitive to other peoples eating habits and i have had a Revelation, ready............... EVERYONE HAS SOME KIND OF ISSUE AROUND FOOD. There I said it. I think that we eat an abundance of foods that are not nutritious, causing our body to cry out for better choices. It's not until we give our body what it truly needs, that the craving for food ends. The secret is, to get it right, so that the spell is broken. How do we do this? By eating whole foods. Foods, that the body can recognise as fuel. Foods, that nourish and sustain us. These foods do not come in boxes, cans, or cellophane wrappers. They come from the earth. They're what nature provides. I promise you that If you follow this rule you will have a much better relationship with food. You'll also look and feel better. I can't wait to share my reveal with you. So you can see for yourself how taking care of you rewards, like, you never imagined. So for now I continue with my journey. I'll keep you posted:)

No comments:

Post a Comment