Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Great First Day Of Juice Feast:)

So many firsts today!
Besides the obvious- starting this JUICE feast, I'm also in the throngs of starting this blog! Which I never imagined that I would ever be doing.
So if my writing skills are a bit rusty, please bare with me, I'm sure they will improve. Without boring you with what brought me here(this will come later). I would like to say that this is an endeavour that I never imagined that I would be taking on. If I can inspire just one of you to try this then all of my trials and tribulations will be worth it.
It's now 7:30p.m. on my first fasting day and I must say things went better than I expected. I got up this morning, went to the gym, took a water aerobics class, had a very inspiring conversation with my aerobics instructor, came home and made my first juice.
It consisted of:
apples(2)
ginger
Love**

This first juice didn't turn out as I had hoped. You see, I 'm using a brand new(Just out of the box) juicer and needed to acquaint myself with its workings.

The second juice I made( which was a couple of hours later) turned out much better. My favorite juice thus far was the forth(I've had 5) it consisted of:
blackberries
strawberries
carrots

yummmm!

So far, I'm finding that I like the fruit based juices best- no surprise. I'm not having any food cravings even though I made dinner for my family. No adverse reaction thus far. I will keep you posted ;-)
Love and Peace,
RAWsome Health

No comments:

Post a Comment